Duplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duplicity

Frost Harbor's Revenge of the Fallen...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola S

My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S Empty
PostSubject: My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S   My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Old Server Info (if an old player from another server or another guild):
Server:Azure and Mist
Character Name:TheGodOfLove on Azure and BleasedHands , Poison on Mist
Class and Build:God wos cruz , bleased wos champ and poison cruz
Level: God wos 65 , Bleased 80 rebed and Poison 90 rebed
Guild:only had guild on Mist (HakunaMatata)
Played Since:2008
Reason for Transfer/Reason for Leaving Guild:Both champ and cruz were sold by the other owner of the chars ...

New Server Info:Frost Harbor
Character Name:Sadaz+|Starmy|``Sonic``|
Class and Build:Cruz|Cler|SS|
Level:81|83|81|

Personal Info:Live in Skopje the capital of Macedonia
Name:Nikola Simov
Location/Time Zone:Macedonia GMT+1
Time Online In-Game:Well school started so not sure

Once the leaders go over your application, you will be PMed in-game by one of the Leaders.
Back to top Go down
Nikola S

My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S Empty
PostSubject: Remodelation :D   My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 pm

I will use chars Taze and ``Sonic`` for now ty
Back to top Go down

My apply i would like to stay in touch with guild in case i decide to get back in game after all :S
Page 1 of 1